Instrument and IFR Currency Training
Let The Flight Academy come to you or come train with us in Seattle!
Basic Instrument Currency
Review the standard and nonstandard IFR procedures, approaches, missed approach techniques, and avionics uses.
- Standardize your approach procedures
- Learn power and configuration settings that work every time
- Review non-standard missed approaches
- Challenge y our hand flying skills
- Review and expand your avionics knowledge
2 days of training
Advanced Instrument Currency
Apply knowledge gained in the Basic module to complete realistic scenarios that will challenge any Instrument Rated pilot. Combine systems and procedures with weather and air traffic control complexities which will challenge pilots of any experience level.
- Realistic scenarios
- Partial panel procedures
- Lost communications
- Complex ATC instructions
- Nonstandard and non-published holds
1 day of training